Apply for enrollment
Congratulations on deciding to apply for admission to Crescent Academy International!
We are excited that you are taking this step and we look forward to guiding you through the admissions process. This multi-phase process is designed to foster a good fit for student, family, and school leading to a fulfilling, faith-based educational experience.
The first step in applying for admission is to complete the admissions process. Admissions to the upcoming school year open on January 1st and close on June 30th. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our admissions administrator.
- Apply for Enrollment. Complete the Crescent Enrollment Application and other required forms and then submit all the documents to our admissions office. June 30 is the last day to submit all necessary documents for registration.
- Schedule Student Interview and Assessment. As part of the admissions process, students are interviewed and assessed to determine their academic level and abilities. Younger students are interviewed and assessed by a small team of teachers. Older students are interviewed individually and asked to work independently to complete a computer based assessment. All students complete a writing sample based on a developmentally appropriate prompt.
- Receive Admissions Determination. The admissions team reviews and evaluates all elements of the applicants file, interview, and assessments in making a determination on the good fit factor of each candidate. A final determination is communicated to parents via a phone call by the admissions administrator.
- Submit Enrollment Agreement. Upon determination that the student candidate would do well at Crescent, parents receive an enrollment agreement to review, sign, and submit with payment to complete entry to the school.
- Class Roster. Congratulations! Your student has been added to the class roster. Welcome to the Crescent Family and to the new year!