WAYS OF GIVING
You can donate to Crescent Academy International in several ways. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law. We gladly provide a tax receipt for your donation.
The Friends of Crescent give any combination of ways to support the ongoing operations and capital expenses of Crescent Academy. From scholarship aid to staffing, curriculum to programming, security to facility, the Friends of Crescent make the difference in caring for its students and its campus:
- Monthly donation - A monthly donation through automatic withdrawal from a bank account, credit card, or other financial institution account.
- One-time donation - Single donation gifted at a specific time, event, or in support of the endowment fund.
- Long-term donation - A pledge of a specific amount over an extended period, such as two to three years.
- Stock Gifts - A charitable gift from an appreciated stock.
- Planned giving - A charitable gift today that benefits the beneficiary and the benefactor.
- AmazonSmile - Identify Michigan Education Council as your charity of choice and AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to our school – with no fees or extra cost to you.